London Letting Agency

Buy, Let, Rent.

London Letting Agency

Quality is our passion.

Serving the webcommunity

››› Hot Properties

Health Care - The NHS

The National Healthcare Service (NHS) is the UKs health insurance scheme and was introduced to provide affordable treatment for all British Nationals and overseas nationals residing in the UK for six months or more.

nhs health care england uk doctor london

The British Government has signed reciprocal health care agreements with the governments of all countries within the European Union, as well as those from:

Gibraltar, New Zealand, Russian Federation, Yugoslavia (Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia), Anguilla, Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Channel Islands, Falkland Islands, Iceland, Isle of Man, Montserrat St Helena, Turkey, Caicos Islands.


The GP (General Practitioner)


Upon arrival you will need to register with a local General Practitioner (GP). Once registered, you will be entitled to free or subsidised medical advice and treatment. To find out where your nearest GP is located you can contact The Local Health Authority quoting your postcode on 0845 46 47 or visit the NHS website on




If you require a dentist whilst working in the UK you will need to pay for treatment (you do not need to register with a dentist until you need dental care).

To find out where your nearest dentist is located, contact the NHS.

| Read more | Print |